· Outside 30 days prior to arrival, your deposit will be refunded in full.
· Within 30 days of your arrival, your deposit can only be refunded if we are able to onsell the space. Any additional monies will also only be refunded if the space can be resold.
Cancellation Policy – Monthly Stays:
· Outside 60 days prior to arrival, your deposit and/or any additional monies paid will be refunded in full.
· Within 60 days of your arrival, your deposit and/or any additional monies paid can only be refunded if we are able to onsell the space.
· Cashiers check/bank draft, international money order, personal check (if there is time for it to clear before your arrival) or cash:
This can be mailed to our office at the Waikiki Banyan.
· Credit Card (Mastercard and Visa only, processed in US dollars plus processing fee 2.85%):
Do not email your credit card details. Please advise a phone number so we can contact you.
· Wire transfer, ACH or POP Money/Pay Other People/P2P Person to Person.
Bank details on request. You may incur costs which you as the sender will be liable for and they will be deducted from the deposit amount owing. Use your last name and dates of stay as reference.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The deposit should be paid within two weeks of confirmation; otherwise the reservation may be cancelled – our team will chase you up via email if we haven’t heard from you.
This is payable in US currency to our on-site managers upon check-in via one of the methods above. Please make payable to DARMIC WB INC LTD.
We can also accept credit Card (Mastercard and Visa only, processed in US dollars plus 2.85% processing fee).
Check In Procedure
After you’ve exited the Airport Arrivals hall, please phone or text our resident managers to confirm your arrival on the island
1. Phone (808) 923-0370
2. Text +1 808 542 7276
Our staff will know your arrival details and will be waiting on your call or text so they can arrange to meet you in the lobby of the WAIKIKI BANYAN.
Once we have your flight details we can monitor the airline and will be aware if your flight is on time, delayed, etc. Please note that if you do not phone within (a) 1 hour from domestic flights or (b) 2 hours from international flights, we cannot guarantee our staff will be on hand to meet you immediately upon your arrival.
If you are hiring a vehicle, please advise the staff prior to collecting it so they are aware you may be delayed further in arriving. Vehicle hires can add another 90 minutes to your arrival time.
Then make your own way to the Waikiki Banyan, 201 Ohua Avenue, Honolulu. There are shuttles and taxis right outside the Arrivals Hall – see the Airport staff for assistance.
Early Check In/Late Check Out:
Our standard check in time is 3.00pm and check out is by 11.00am.
Note that Darmic does not have a front desk at the Waikiki Banyan (this is operated by another organisation).
Luggage storage is generally only available if we are not able to provide an early check-in or late check-out due to other bookings – as we have limited space.
If you are arriving early – we highly recommend paying an early check fee of US$50 (plus tax). This should be requested at the time of booking, otherwise your room will not be ready until 3pm on day of arrival. An early check-in gives you access to your room from 9.00am onwards.
If you are departing late at night, a late check out fee of US$50 (plus tax) allows you to stay in the room until 5.00pm. If you need to stay past 5pm, the full nightly rate would be payable. Please request this at the time of booking.
Please be aware that the Waikiki Banyan is a large complex and Darmic manages only a small amount of these privately owned condos. Darmic cannot be held responsible for noise from other condos, nor liable if one of the facilities is closed as these things are beyond our control.
All Darmic guests receive (standard but subject to change):
· Arrival pack of tea, coffee, sugar, fresh milk and bottled water.
· Complimentary starter supply of shampoo, conditioner, soap, tissues, toilet paper (additional supplies are at your own cost).
· Small supply of washing up liquid, dishwasher tabs (if applicable), laundry soap and general purpose cleaner
· Plentiful supply of luxury bed and bath linen
· One beach towel per person
· 175 HD cable TV channels
· Free WIFI/High speed Internet in rooms and lobby, pool and recreation deck.
· Telephone with free locals calls
· Free calls to mainland USA and Canada
· Free parking with permit (require credit card details for security purposes)
· 20% discount off dining at Mac 24/7 at Hilton Waikiki mac247waikiki.com (valid with coupon)
· 10% off Sparky’s Surf School sparkyssurfschool.com and Hi5 Tours www.hi5hawaii.com (valid with coupon)
· On site manager and office
Additional costs (4.712% tax additional):
· Cleaning fee = $160 for stays less than 28 days / $170 for stays more than 28 days
· 5th person under 2 years = Free if using existing bedding
· 5th person over 2 years = $10 per night
· Pack n play/Portacot = $5 per night
· Rollaway bed (single) hire = $15 per night
All room rates quoted are in US dollars PER ROOM. All other quotes are nightly or as advised.
Taxes are additional.
Via parking permit. There is no cost but we require a fully refundable security deposit of US$100 or your credit card details. If the parking pass is not returned then the deposit is forfeited. The permits are subject to availability so need to be reserved in advance.
Check in and check out times
· Normal check in time : 3.00pm.
· Normal check out time : 11.00am.
· Early check-in from 9am/late check-out to 5pm is available for a small fee of $50 plus 4.712% tax – please request at the time of making your reservation.
To confirm the reservation we require
· Names of all people traveling for security purposes and so that our greeting can be more personal
· Preferred room from available list OR category and bed configuration (eg twin OR queen/king)
· Full arrival and departure flight details, ie airline, flight number and time (this can be advised at a later date if necessary) so that our staff know when to expect you, as we do not have a front desk.